Heeding the words of his adviser, the reclusive biker billionaire is finally taking his first steps into the public eye. With both us us dressed to the nines, he's starting to make a good impression at the event.
But that's not him. That's not Liam Hamilton. He's a bad boy at heart who plays by his own rules. They can dress him up and make him smile, but they can't wipe the wicked grin off his face as he controls my pleasure from a distance. Writhing in my chair, I desperately want to get out of here so he can stop teasing me.
Apparently Liam can't wait either. I should have known that we wouldn't be staying long.
This is part 3 of the Billionaire Biker series (amazon.com/dp/B00QWG6LJA):
1. Submit (amazon.com/dp/B00PCOE1SQ)
2. Obey (amazon.com/dp/B00PHINNB8)
4. Writhe (amazon.com/dp/B00Q41PMPW)
5. Release (amazon.com/dp/B00QHBK9FC)
6. Revel (amazon.com/dp/B00QSXNTHE)