I belonged to Liam Hamilton. The contract was specific, I was his to be called upon whenever and however he pleased. On paper, I might be classified as his property; but deep down, I knew there was more to this. Whether or not he was willing to admit it, my bad boy biker billionaire had a soft spot and he belonged to me just as much as I belonged to him.
For the time being though, I was to comply at all times. If not, the consequences would be dire. With the leather crop riding along my already tender skin, I knew I'd never willingly leave the depths of his playroom again.
This is part 3 of the Billionaire Biker series (amazon.com/dp/B00QWG6LJA):
1. Submit (amazon.com/dp/B00PCOE1SQ)
2. Obey (amazon.com/dp/B00PHINNB8)
4. Writhe (amazon.com/dp/B00Q41PMPW)
5. Release (amazon.com/dp/B00QHBK9FC)
6. Revel (amazon.com/dp/B00QSXNTHE)